Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lorelai!

I reviewed Loreto Jimenez’ blog. Yeah, she’s my friend, so I enjoy visiting it, and I can recognize many things of her personality when I read what she writes.

Her blog is sleepingcrusade.blogspot.com, but the main title is “Hypnos”. I don’t really know what this means, but I can’t help thinking about her abbility to get asleep. She reminds me to the Sleeping Beauty… but the one from the movie Shrek The Third.



She has written 10 posts till now. This may sound a little sentimental, but when I read them, I felt her own essence: honesty, simplicity, comedy, and a bit of fantasy. And other bit of ‘weirdness’. But to me, her ‘weirdness’ is not weird at all. I’m a little weird too… because I think we are different among the rest of our classmates, at least here in the English class.

My favorite post is My Career Sucks, published on May 21. It made me feel SO identified when I read it. And the picture she put was so funny!


That's how I reacted when I read some posts.

The aspect she should improve a bit (and she knows it too) is her writing, but in the formal, grammatical and orthographical way. Despite all this, she understands the meaning of the words perfectly, so their posts are completely readable.

I don’t really think there are bad things in her blog, actually. I can say something from the point of view of graphic design… Maybe another header, just to start. The use of other colors, and a sidebar. Stuff like that.

2 comments:

  1. I knew that you love me...in the deep of your heart.

    I enjoy reading your blog too, actually is the only one I really read xD

    I'm so glad that we are together in this class.

    ReplyDelete