Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Blogging Experience

About my blogging experience...

I enjoyed it. I can’t say OH MY GOD, I LOVED IT, but yeah, I liked it, because it was really helpful to practice and improve my skills and vocabulary to write in english.

A thing I didn’t like was to have to write the posts IN CLASSES. But considering the other point of view, it was great not to have homeworks. Um, I think there should have been one or two opportunities to write about whatever we wanted! I would’ve really enjoyed that.

The other thing I didn’t like was the low amount of classmates who read or commented my blog. I felt like I was writing only to myself... Like an emo. Hahaha, that sounds sad! Nah, I’m exagerating.

It’s hard to interact that easily with people you don’t know. Sometimes you have no idea about what to comment...

Maybe I would have been more comfortable with this if I had known my classmates before this course. The person I most interacted with was Loreto, but that’s nothing new because I met her years ago! XD

It’s not that I wanted to make new friends or anything but, comparing the first clases with the last ones, I realized that the “social circles” stayed just the same. Maybe it’s due to the different careers we belong to. I don’t know.

But the good thing is, despite all this, I could know a little more about my classmates anyway, and that’s fun.

Sometimes when you see a person, you can make a wrong impression of them. But when you read what they write, you get to know them a bit, and then the prejudice wall can easily tumble down. It may sound poetic but it’s true!

4 comments:

  1. you really wrote true things, I agree with you and your point of view, I really have fun reading some classmates blogs, and doing it you can have a new vision about the person, it is a good experience in my opinion :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you in the whole 'nobody's reading my blog!' issue. Perhaps you should have made your blog brighter and blindly colorful or something. People would have totally payed attention to you :D

    I also agree on the social circles topic.
    I didn't quite get to know you, but I think you're really nice and I would love to keep in touch with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajaj yeah mi too, i felt so EMO xD

    but i read your post, don't worry, but you know that you are an emo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm agree with you, but I think that that is because we are in different career so seeing each other once a week is very little to create some type of relationship between classmates :(

    ReplyDelete