Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Picture




I really do like today's topic. It's about my favorite picture.

There's not much to say about why I love this one... Heheh.
As you can see, it's a photograph about me and my boyfriend. It was taken the day of his brother's wedding, by their cousin. We were in the civil ceremony, celebrated last year on November. We were in the house of the bride's sister.

I really enjoyed being there with my boyfriend's family, having a good time and eating delicious food :). And we were all happy for the newlyweds, of course.

The funny thing is, my boyfriend doesn't like the way he looks on this picture because his face is so serious. But he wasn't! I like the way he looks... And the way we look together. Of course I look very happy, with my usual, natural blush. And no, I wasn't drunk or anything, haha. In fact, I don't drink, and neither does he. He only drinks a small glass of wine when he eats meat or something, but that' all.

The fact that I chose this picture may seem narcissist of my part, but it's not. It's just that it brings me so many beautiful memories...

And I like to imagine that when we get old, we'll show this picture to our grandchildren and remember all the good things we lived together by that time of our lives.

6 comments:

  1. jajaj you also upload a photo with your boyfriend! I could copy the post I just post, but I think that wouldn't countxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo you are very photogenic...It´s a nice picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww you look so pretty on that picture
    and your boyfriend look so serious

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!
    Such a beautiful picture. You look gorgeous!!!!! And your boyfriend is fucki*** handsome!!!! Looks like a nice and really funny guy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, he is!!!!
    OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4

    ReplyDelete